Wednesday 19 January 2011

HELLO BLOGGERS!

Welcome to my blog and a big HI from me!
My name is Lizzi and this is my first blog, so bare with me as i'm new at this! I'm 21 and origonally from Newcastle Upon Tyne, but I am currently in Manchester and am studying Marketing Mangement at MMU. I'm enjoying my course but always like to keep busy in my spare time!

So basically, now you know who I am and what I do but why have I decided to start blogging??? I recently started up my own website selling the jewellery that i've been making in my spare time. On it there is a range of earrings, bracelets and even wholesale beads. I have much more to add and will be letting you know about all of my new and exciting editions to my jewellery collection. New styles of jewellery will shortly be added as I am about to branch out to knew and better things!

So if you would like to know how my jewellery is made and when it is published then WATCH THIS SPACE and follow me on this blog!

Ta ta for now bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment